Friday, November 26, 2010

Four Eyes

(Best breakfast parfait I've ever had--from the Raritan Inn)

Dress and Tights- Forever21, Boots- Steve Madden from Loehman's, Glasses- Bvlgari

I usually bring out this dress around the holidays, nothing particularly ground breaking about it, but it's a fail-safe for Christmas parties.  

Picked out these glasses with the help of the amazing Monica at Visionary Ophthalmology, my dad's office.  Up until this point I've been a slave to my contact lenses, and my dad convinced me if I didn't put on glasses every now and then, big ugly red blood vessels would take over my eyes and I would go blind! (probably a little bit of an exaggeration, but it did the trick)  I don't know why  I didn't take advantage of this sooner! Another accessory to obsess over :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...