Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Like a Procrastinator Loves Cake


Coat and Shorts- Forever 21, Blouse- Thrifted, Tights- American Apparel, Wedges- Urban Outfitters

This coat I bought three years ago is probably my best Forever21 purchase to date.  It instantly dresses up any outfit, and the velvety texture means random people like to pet it a lot (both a good and bad thing).  

I've recently been collecting these kind of buttery smooth cream colored blouses.  (Buttery smooth cream might sound more like cake than clothes... Maybe that's because I'm craving sugar!)  The blouse is 100% silk and feels amazing.  Quick post, I've been procrastinating on this 8 page paper for a while now (thinking about cake instead!). 

Google image search "cake" at your own risk!



11 comments:

  1. I love that entire second outfit. In the first outfit the coat is gorgeous!! AND, cake is my world!! yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those leather shorts! if you are ever looking for vintage clothing please come check out our website store!

    www.avintagelovestory.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your lovely comment :)

    love your outfit!!

    http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the coat and the blouse especially. Two very great finds, you lucky girl! <3

    And I do love cake. In fact, I think I'll have some now!


    xoxo coco
    http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that thrifted blouse reminds me of something i saw not so long ago at j. crew! great idea to pair them with the leather shorts, they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! i love your coat!!! <3
    oh ive googled cake and cupcakes and muffins and it turned out to be a very very bad idea :P
    love your style! following!!! :)

    http://mary-jane-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing coat! the color, the cut, just genial.

    X
    Watching the waves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this outfit. The purple coat is nice (it is my fave color) and the skirt goes with it.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat is amazing, and I love the shorts and shirt combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...