Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Purple People Blazer

Blazer- Thrifted, Scarf- Thrifted, Necklace- Laila Rowe, Bracelet- Silpada, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell

It's official. These shoes go with everything.  I won't take another entire post to wax poetic on the beauty that is the Jeffrey Campbell Lita, just wanted to let you know that they are not stashed away in the back of my closet in the shoe graveyard (like several other of my one-wear wonders).  Let's put it this way, I've worn them so much in the last few days I can practically hear my roommates groan in protestation every time I clomp around my attic room.


I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have been following or commenting, I can't tell you how cool it is to run into an old high school friend on Halloween and have them drunkenly yell "I love your blog!"  While the purpose of this blog is by no means to boost my ego, it's nice to know that at least somebody sees it. This has been a lot of fun so far and it's only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...