Monday, November 1, 2010

Red Maxi Dress


Red Plus Size Women's Dress worn as Maxi- Thrifted, Necklace- Target, Cuff- Charlotte Russe, Boots- Baker's, Belt- Forever 21

Have you ever had one of those mornings? You know, the mornings when you drive to the bank with the intention of withdrawing money, pull up to the drive-through ATM, completely forget where you are, open your gas tank, get of your car, slide in your debit card, and wait patiently for super-unleaded to magically flow out? Of course you haven't, because you are not me. I zoned out and found myself staring not at a gas pump but at the atm camera, which snapped me back to reality.  I quickly took out forty bucks and drove away, laughing to myself about what it would look like on the security tape.

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...