Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Simple Life

My mini-desserts from Saturday's banquet---  Bliss on a plate!

Jacket- Rainbow, Tank- Tennis, Necklace- Forever21, Jeans- Seven, Boots- Baker's, Belt- Dad's

Ever have on of those mornings where you wake up, look in your closet and go "AAAUUGHHH!" (Aside from finding a cockroach. Not that that's ever happened...)  Today was such a day!  As much as I love wearing ensembles with a nice pair of stockings and sky-high heels, every now and then I just feel the urge to reject all fussiness and get back to basics.  Nothing spells comfort like jeans, t-shirt and a worn-in jacket.

4 comments:

  1. I really like all your pictures. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply great! love this outfit! and like everyone else who has commented the jacket is fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...