Monday, September 12, 2011

NYC in Cellphone Photos


Giant Missoni for Target doll at the IFB conference
Power panel: Natalie, Annie, Aimee, Kristina, Ari, and Coco
This girl studded her own jeans--sick!
Coco Rocha
Brown rice bowl with edamame and salmon at Chelsea Market!
Carrie Bradshaw's house--- I'm covering the No Trespassing sign so I don't look like a creeper
I want everything from Aldo's Fall 11' Collection
Hummus that I got as an excuse to use free WiFi
Fashion Night Out in SoHo = mob of aggressive shoppers
Fendi
 Trying on new Chanel lipstick at Bloomingdale's at 11:30 at night
 Leo, aka my hotel
Say hello to my little furry friend
Mecca

Falafel wrap---went back to the same place the next day to use WiFi!
 "At laaast, my luggage has come aloooong..."-- Reunited with my long lost bag!

More photos from the IFB conference and Lincoln Center to come soon!


1 comment:

  1. Love all your pictures and capture! Great sweater dress!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...