Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This is Your Coat on Drugs

Can't get enough of these lucite heels!

Photos by Sebastian Marin

Coat, dress and bag-Vintage, Boots- Asos

I picked up this crazy coat a few months ago at the DC Goodwill Fashionista + Spicy Candy DC event--- I mean who wouldn't? It looks like the 70's spit Asian rainbow psychedelic fringed voodoo madness all over it! I imagine a groovy lady with an afro wearing aviators and bell bottoms lounging around an underground bar smoking something illegal--- in no way am I condoning drugs! It's just the first thing that came to mind. Besides, who needs mind-altering substances when you can get your fix at Goodwill? :)

11 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of those lucite heels either! Great style girly :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crud that coat is fabulous!! love the heels too!
    xo, Alexandra

    http://moneuphorie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT

    you, my dear, are a writer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! This looks great styled! I'm so glad the coat found a happy home. :) Thanks for the shout-out! -DCGF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible work in your coat...total lovely Ofit. Congrats.

    XOXO from Munich

    La Vie Quotidienne

    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got this knack for picking the most unique items ever and making it work. Meanwhile, lovelovelove the title of your post. "This is drugs. This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?" Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great..love the jacket!
    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, you look beautiful!

    Visit my blog when you get a chance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "If it's ugly/beautiful, I buy it" :) Love this Katherine...one of my fav pieces in your wardrobe and I'm glad you got it at our event!!!

    K-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...