Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oscar de la Grouch...



  Definitely forgot to take my keys off my wrist for this photo

Photos by Ashley Turchin

Pleated Maxi Skirt- Vintage (La Petite Marmoset), Tank- Vintage Destroyed T, Clutch- Vintage (La Petite Marmoset -here-), Sandals- Steve Madden, Spike Bracelet- c/o She's Unique, Glasses- Rayban

... that's what my answer will be when someone asks me who this skirt is by---- doesn't it kind of look like a shiny aluminum trashcan magically converted into a skirt? Oscar is the original up-cycler :) Wonder if he needs a PR girl.

Hope to see many of you at the grand opening party tonight! We are almost near capacity--- send your last minute RSVPs to info@lapetitemarmoset.com by 1pm.

3 comments:

  1. want.that.bag. and i am hoping there are some vintage tee's in the store tonight! I am in the market for one or two :) Also, I am pretty darn good at cutting tee's, if you ever need my expertise ;)

    See you tonight!

    xx
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited to see you tonight!!!

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love metallic maxi's! love how you've styled it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...