Friday, December 21, 2012

Baroque Creek Park

"Rrrrruff!" -- Thanks dawg, I like these pants too :)

Photos by Cheralee Lyle

Hooded Scarf- Denada Design, Blazer, denim shirt, and purse- Vintage, Skinnies- Target, Boots- Urban Outfitters

Went for a romp in the woods with Cheralee a little while back--- this is one of the few things I miss about living in the 'burbs (although Rock Creek Park is still very close)It's a dangerous thing, having a Target one floor down from my gym--- I stopped by to pick up makeup remover and walked out 10 minutes later (in a trance) with 3 pairs of printed skinnies, gloves, and no makeup remover.  Cheap convenience strikes again!

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! The print on these jeans is amazing x

    http://thediamondhaze.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...